Mar 16th 2011

This week I'll be getting Amazing Spiderman #656, Fear Itself: Book of the Skull #1(maybe), Iceman & Angel #1(hmm maybe), Thunderbolts #155, Uncanny X-Force #5.1, Adventure Comics #524, Batman #708, Brightest Day #22, Knight & Squire #6, Superman #709 and Morning Glories #8. Or something like that. Not sure about a couple of them so we'll see.

I gave Iceman and Angel a miss, and bought Xombi #1 purely because my comic book store owner told me there was a character called Nun of the above. Ah-Mazing.

This week I'll be trying out a new way to post. Doing a big post per company and smaller reviews for each issue. So as to stop me from just out-right writing what happens in the book, instead of posting my opinions and actually reviewing things. It should hopefully make posting a lot quicker too.
Mar 16th 2011 Mar 16th 2011 Reviewed by Matt on 03:27:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.