Note from the Writer...

I have had router problems for over a week now and despite finding some hilarious panels I wish to share with you, I haven't been able to get any new blog posts up until now. Which would leave me 3 weeks behind. So I will be taking a break for a month from the reviews and I will do a big re-cap for each title Starting mid July.
What with being 3 weeks behind anyway, my options where to skip a few weeks and do the end of month awards, which felt like a cop out. Or rush them all, which I didn't have time for. Plus I am away for two weeks at the end of this month on holiday so a break would be taken then anyway as I really cant warrant getting about 5 weeks behind by then.
So I will still post what I pick up each week and if you want to discuss anything please post in the comments. I will pick up with the usual weekly reviews on the 13th July, and with each review I will try my darnedest to give a bit of a catch up on each series so far. Especially the big events and their tie in's which I was looking forward to reviewing.
Apologies if you read the blog regularly, I cant imagine why you would but thank you all the same.
Matt
Note from the Writer... Note from the Writer... Reviewed by Matt on 03:31:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.