Marvel Collector Corps

I've done quite a lot of massive wordy opinion pieces of late and I thought I should just have a couple of lighter easier to pallet posts. I'm a subscriber to the Marvel Collector Corps program from Funko, the makers of those sweet sweet Funko Pops and many other vinyl oddities. I've never had a problem until there was an error with my last order. Long story short, they have a great customer service team and I've just received my December box today!

In this Guardians of the Galaxy box was the usual Patch and Pin,
along with Rocket and Groot Christmas Baubles.

Also included an exclusive cover of a Guardians comics, Star Lord head mug
and an epic Groot baby scarf with the funko characters on the back!

I've always wanted to sign up for a mystery box in the Loot Crate style. However the items can be hit or miss so I was so glad that they now do not just the Marvel box but also Smugglers Bounty a Star Wars box and just announced the not yet launched DC Legion of Collectors box. Which is due around the release of the Batman V Superman movie. There's still time to sign up for up coming boxes if you'd like.

Which boxes do my readers subscribe to? Or what boxes and themes would you like buy?



Marvel Collector Corps Marvel Collector Corps Reviewed by Matt on 07:50:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.