April 27th 2011

To make up for so little being bought last week it seems I went way overboard this week. What with Action, Brightest Day and Generation Lost having oversized endings, and the rather sporadically released Batman Inc., Xombie, Venom and Morning Glories, a re-issue of the first Butcher Baker issue (I flicked through a mates and fell in love with the art) all coinciding in one week, it ended up being very pricey but OMG I CANT WAIT TO READ ALL OF THESE!!!

This week I picked up: Amazing Spiderman #659, FF #2, Power Man and Iron Fist #4 (of 5), Secret Avengers #12, Venom #2, Action Comics #90, Batman Incorporated #5, Brightest Day #24, Detective Comics #876, Flash #11, Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #9, Justice League: Generation Lost #24, Xombi #2, Butcher Baker #1 (and #2 although not technically out this week, it'll be a joint review) and Morning Glories #9.

Despite picking up about half of this weeks releases I also intend to pick up Secret Avengers #12.1, Spider-Girl #6 (both of which I forgot to pick up) and the Planet of the Apes #1 as it got good reviews and I have a fair interest in the classic films.
April 27th 2011 April 27th 2011 Reviewed by Matt on 06:06:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.