Green Lantern #63

This was not one I expected to pick up but when I was in the comic store and had such a small amount in my hands I figured hey why not? I'm getting Emerald Warriors so I might as well read the War of the Green Lanterns crossover arc and know the full story. Probably drop them after though.
One of those blue guardian guys, Krona appears to be attempting to control emotions. Hal and his team of different coloured lantern representatives hunt down the person who stole their respective entities. Only they find the black book, the one that prophesied the Blackest Night. Apparently lots of chapters at the back had been removed previously, and now they are reading about Krona's past.

Bedtime story anyone?

I'll be honest I know the gist of what is going on I just don't know a lot of the back story of the guardians to understand it all. So is Krona the one who started the different corps, the one who discovered the powers of the emotional spectrum? It does seem quite epic already, a story that goes back a billion years to set stuff up (but that doesn't feel like it is forced), all of the different colour lanterns working together, and the last panel which has been teased for a while, that there will be only 3, meaning we are going to loose one of earths 4 lanterns.
Green Lantern #63 Green Lantern #63 Reviewed by Matt on 04:48:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.