Amazing Spider-Man #653

The missing gap in my recent spider reads. Again this issue has great art. Semi stylised really seems to suit the Spider-man humour.
We see Spider-man fighting the Scorpion whilst on a spaceship rocketing away from earth. When I say on I mean on the outside, not as passengers on board. So yeah.. really testing his wall crawling ability. Also laugh at how bizarre a phone conversation, from said rocket is, when Squirrel girl from the Avengers mansion picks up. THIS IS WHY I LOVE COMICS!
Turns out Doc Ock has a small Octo-bot on the shuttle and fixes it from the inside, because he doesn't want the head Spider Slayer destroying his plans for the incomplete Octohedral?! Techno babble I know, but I guess thats an up-coming story arc.
Oh and then Squirrel Girl actually pulls through and gets the Avengers help, and Spider-man is saved from a 7 mile free fall to earth:

Amazing Spider-Man #653 Amazing Spider-Man #653 Reviewed by Matt on 03:23:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.