Feb 9th 2011

Howdy, this is the second consecutive week! I've actually managed to keep something going that I've said I was going to do. Wow I've amazed my lazy self.

This weeks pull list includes: Adventure Comics #523, Amazing Spiderman #654, Batman and Robin #20, Farscape #16, Flash #9, Heores for Hire #3 Justice League: Generation Lost #19, Knight and Squire #5, Powerman and Iron Fist #1 and Superman #708. So loads to get through! Yay! I'll read a few now and start posting reviews in the morning.

Was pretty tempted by Lil' Depressed Boy #1 and the Spongebob first issue (mainly due to Kochalka and Annable's contributions)

Also: I ordered Amazing Spiderman #653, Green Lantern Emerald Warriors #7, New York Five #2, Power Girl #20 and Deadpool Max #3. All stuff that I missed or forgot to pick up, sooo when I've read them, and if they are startling or fun enough, then they will make their way onto the blog as well.
Feb 9th 2011 Feb 9th 2011 Reviewed by Matt on 04:55:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.