Flash #9

The Road to FLASHPOINT! Now crazy stuff has being happening with DC comics for a while. Like Wonder Woman's re-imagining and Bruce being flung through time. Seems all the crazy things are happening because of a single massive time anomaly. Which was probably started by the Reverse Flash who was recently broken out from a high tech prison.
I've been reading Flash comics since the start of this series, but also a number of Rogues, event tie-in titles. People have complained about everything to do with this series, but I've been enjoying it thoroughly. I do love time travel stories. This issue sees the Elongated Kid go from being a 16 year old boy to a dead 90 year old. Possible start of the Flashpoint time manipulation? But the last panel in this really does set up Flashpoint in a big way. That chap on the bike whom we're all sick of seeing in previews, finally has his identity revealed. *Spoiler alert* It's also Barry Allen!



I cant wait for the Flashpoint stuff to start now. No way in hell will I be picking up all the titles but I'm still pretty effing excited!
Flash #9 Flash #9 Reviewed by Matt on 06:11:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.