Deadpool Max #5

I have the same mixed feelings as always with this title. I love the art thought, it's so different to the usual comic stuff. Maybe a few too many photo backgrounds being used. This issue has more humour than previous ones. Or at least I found it funnier. One thing I didn't get though, is Wade was given a backstory with the female Taskmaster. Are the Max titles in their own universe? I swear the only thing that made Wade turn crazy and into Deadpool was the time in the Weapon X dead pool place. I remember reading that origin story. Not him as a boy scout being tortured by lady Taskmaster.



Oh and the ad in the back for next months issue has Domino jumping through a window while wearing a baby harness with Baby Deadpool in. Looks amazing!
Deadpool Max #5 Deadpool Max #5 Reviewed by Matt on 03:59:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.